Healthy Home Cleaning System
MOLLY MAID Canada’s Healthy Home Cleaning System was implemented by your local MOLLY MAID Franchise in May 2020.
For over 40 years MOLLY MAID has been looking for innovative ways to clean homes in a safe and healthy way. Due to COVID-19, we adjusted the way that we are providing cleaning services. While restrictions remain in place, MOLLY MAID Canada continues to offer services following the Healthy Home Cleaning System. These are guidelines that have been created with the help of some of our most trusted health professionals and cleaning experts. Your local MOLLY MAID Franchise offers a Level One cleaning service. This means that we provide proactive cleaning services in homes and offices that do not have suspected or known cases of COVID-19.
Our priority is the health and well-being of our team members, customers and local communities. The following guidelines will be adhered to by each of our local Franchise operators:
- Physical distancing. Our team members will always keep a distance of 6 feet or 2 metres from our customers and other team members. We thank you in advance for your cooperation maintain this distance from our teams too.
- Solo cleans. Historically we have operated in teams of two. With strict social distancing rules in place in some jurisdictions, this will not always be possible. For those situations, we will provide solo cleans; which means that only one of our MOLLY MAID team members will clean your home. This will take a little longer, but you will still receive the same professional results you’ve come to expect.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). To protect both our customers and our teams, our team members will be issued the necessary PPE. In some jurisdictions, face masks are no longer a requirement so please speak with your local Franchisee if you wish to receive clarification on how face masks will be used at your clean.
- Disinfecting. MOLLY MAID Canada has a product called Neutral Disinfectant in our arsenal. This product is effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on hard non-porous surfaces like countertops and doorknobs. We will continue to use this in your homes as well as on our own equipment before and after being in your home/office.
- Health Check (Teams). We will maintain our diligence about ensuring our teams are healthy, have not had any close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and have not travelled outside of Canada (or been exposed to someone who has). Your local Franchisee will be speaking with their teams daily to ensure they are staying on top of everyone’s current health situation. If any of our team members are unwell, they will not be permitted to return to work until they have been cleared to do so.
- Health Check (Customers). We would ask that if you, or someone in your home, is not feeling well, has had close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and has not travelled outside of Canada (or been exposed to someone who has) that you contact your local Franchise office at least two business days before when you’re expecting your next clean to make alternative arrangements for your clean. If the illness arrives within that two-business day window, please contact your local Franchise immediately to reschedule your clean.
Each of these measures is being implemented to ensure that you, our teams and our community stays safe, and we continue to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We thank you in advance for your patience and support as our teams help you and your family enjoy a clean and healthy home.
Contact your local MOLLY MAID today, using the form below.