Healthy Home Cleaning System
MOLLY MAID Canada has introduced the Healthy Home Cleaning System to be implemented by your local MOLLY MAID during the COVID-19 pandemic and the continued social distancing measures.
For over 40 years MOLLY MAID has been looking for innovative ways to clean homes in a safe and healthy way. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have made adjustments to the way that we are providing cleaning services. While social distancing measures remain in place, MOLLY MAID Canada, will offer limited services following the Healthy Home Cleaning System. These are guidelines that have been created with the help of some of our most trusted health professionals and cleaning experts. Your local MOLLY MAID offers a Level One cleaning service. This means that we provide proactive cleaning services in homes and offices that do not have suspected or known cases of COVID-19.
Our priority is the health and well being of our team members, customers and local communities. The following guidelines will be adhered to by each of our local Franchise operators:
- Social distancing. Our team members will always keep a distance of 6 feet or 2 metres from our customers and other team members.
- Solo cleans. Historically we have operated in teams of two. With strict social distancing rules in place, this will not always be possible. For those situations, we have introduced solo cleans; which means that only one of our MOLLY MAID team members will clean your home. This will take a little longer, but you will still receive the same professional results you’ve come to expect.
- Team cleans. Where possible we will continue with teams of two and sometimes three. These may be in the form of cleaning partners and family members who live together. We want to keep their bubble and yours as closed as possible. For those of our customers with larger spaces, we will plan to send in two cleaners who will arrive separately and maintain their social distance within the home.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). In an effort to protect both our customers and our teams, our team members will be issued the necessary PPE.
- Disinfecting. MOLLY MAID Canada has a product called Neutral Disinfectant in our arsenal. This product is effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on hard non-porous surfaces like countertops and doorknobs. We will continue to use this in your homes as well as on our own equipment before and after being in your home/office.
- Clean Gloves. Prior to entering your home or office, our team members will put on a new pair of gloves. Each team member will have washed their hands thoroughly prior to putting on the gloves and will follow proper guidelines for the removal and disposal of the gloves.
- Health Check. We will be very diligent about ensuring our teams and customers are healthy. Your local Franchisee will be asking the following questions to our team members and to you quite often, staying on top of everyone’s current health situation. If you or our team member answers yes to any of these questions, it will require a change to your scheduled clean.
- Have you travelled outside of Canada or our province in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a fever higher than 38C (100.4F)? Do you have a new cough, or a cough that’s getting worse?
- Have you been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has travelled and has a fever or a cough?
- Each of these measures are being implemented to ensure that you, our teams and our community stays safe and we continue to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We thank you in advance for your patience and support as we look forward to our teams working again and most importantly, helping you to enjoy a clean and healthy home.
Contact your local MOLLY MAID today, using the form below.