When unexpected company calls and tells you they're just 15 minutes away… you may have to scramble a bit to put the house in order. The guest bathroom, for sure, needs a quick clean.
Here are 7 swift cleaning tips to help make the guest bathroom presentable in a time-crunch:
- Remove any towels (put them right into the closest laundry hamper) and put out fresh hand towels.
- Close the shower curtain or spray visible shower walls with a bathroom cleaner and run a dry squeegee down the walls.
- Clean the mirror with glass cleaner and shine the faucet and taps.
- Wipe down the counter and sink and de-clutter the counter space (but make sure there's still soap for hand washing).
- Swab a toilet brush around the bowl, and wipe the toilet seat and outer rim.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor and spot clean any noticeable spots.
- Place a new roll of toilet paper on the holder to ensure it doesn't run out while your guests are visiting.