We’re Here for YOU!
When it comes to working, nothing beats being your own boss. However, it’s still reassuring to know that you’re not completely on your own. When you join the MOLLY MAID team, you can rely on friendly advice and expert guidance when you need it. We offer our Franchise Owners practical support in every aspect of the business. From assistance with local advertising and marketing initiatives to providing tools and recommendations to recruiting and training team members, we’re here to do everything we can to help you succeed.
Communication is important, and the lines are always open; whether it be through a telephone call, email or on our web-based intranet. Franchise Owners often exchange ideas and advice with each other and our Support Office about important things happening within their business. You can count on the entire MOLLY MAID team to offer support and guidance when you need it.
Training Makes it Easy
All MOLLY MAID Franchise Owners undergo a comprehensive one-week initial training program at the Support Office in Oakville, Ontario. During this week, you will learn the MOLLY MAID System and necessary procedures that will ultimately make you and your Franchise successful. Your dedicated Business Advisor will offer on-going support and training for enhancements made to our current system. Annual seminars and bi-annual Conventions provide Franchise Owners with the ability to learn new business skills, refine existing ones and network in-person with other Franchise Owners across Canada. The training week includes all of the below – and more:
- Personnel training and recruitment
- A guide to local marketing activities and initiatives, which will provide a consistent flow of customer inquiries
- Training on how to conduct in-home estimates, and how to create a positive MOLLY MAID experience for our customers
- Management of your business, including customer care, scheduling teams and customers, sales and marketing, administration and health and safety
- An overview of our Green Housekeeping Program and how our cleaning system works