The Most Popular Cleaning Shortcuts
Life can be hectic. From responsibilities at work, to personal fitness, to family, it can be tough to maintain your household cleaning regimen. It doesn’t take long for dust, dirt and grime to accumulate making what was once a quick tidy up, now a much bigger job.
The solution? Our MOLLY MAID cleaning experts have pulled together 8 quick and easy chores to help you stay on top of everyday mess. Each one only takes about 30 seconds! So, you can easily fit them into your daily routine and keep your home clean and clutter-free.
- Finished in the bathroom? Grab the garbage bin and empty it. Done!
- While the coffee brews, wipe down the stove or fridge door so it’s smudge-free and shiny.
- Sprinkle baking soda into the kitchen garbage bin to prevent odours.
- Recycle junk mail the day it arrives (or it will quickly accumulate).
- Replace the forgotten box of baking soda in your fridge or freezer. Baking soda helps to reduce odours but should be changed up every 3 months.
- Put some baking soda and vinegar down the bathroom drain, then flush with hot water. This will help prevent clogs and keep things fresh!
- Collect items that have been left on the main floor as you head upstairs – putting them in their proper place.
- Shake out floor mats at the front and back doors every day to help prevent dirt and dust from being walked inside.