Need a little help cleaning? Your dishwasher may be able to help! The professional residential cleaning experts at MOLLY MAID suggest relying on your dishwasher to clean the following household items.
- Baseball caps: Place your baseball caps on the top rack of your dishwasher instead of in the washing machine. Using the dishwasher will help prevent your hat from getting bent. Never wash your baseball caps with dirty dishes, as this can cause food particles to get stuck in the cracks of the cloth. Run your caps through a normal washing cycle.
- Plastic action figures: Place plastic action figures into a small garment bag on the top rack of your dishwasher. Be careful not to place any actions figures with electronic components into the dishwasher. Run the toys through a regular washing cycling.
- Ceramic cabinet knobs: Are your cupboard handles in need of a good cleaning? Simply place them into the cutlery basket in your dishwasher, and run them through a regular wash cycle. Give the handles a quick dry with a microfibre cloth, thereafter.
- Plastic hairbrush and comb: Start by removing the hair from your hairbrush and comb to prevent it from clogging the drain. Place your hairbrush and comb into the cutlery basket and wash on a regular cleaning cycle.
- Shin and mouth guards: Place your shin and mouth guards on the top rack and wash them on a regular cleaning cycle.
- Silicone oven mitts: Place your silicone oven mitts on the top rack of your dishwasher to keep them clean and germ-free. Run them through a regular washing cycle.