Molly Maid’s Deep Cleaning Challenge, Part 2
If the thought of spring cleaning has you down in the dumps, our fast and furious deep cleaning challenge is the answer. Last week we went step-by-step on how to give your bedroom a good clean. This week, it’s the bathroom, and next week, the kitchen. Put ‘em all together and in a single day, you’ll have your home in shipshape!
What Needs to be Laundered?
- Grab all the bath towels and mats.
- Take to the laundry room and start a load.
Back in the Bathroom…
- Fill a spray bottle with equal parts vinegar and hot water. Spray shower/tub walls and floor, plus toilet, then let sit.
- Fill another spray bottle with ¼ cup vinegar, ½ tsp dishwashing soap, and 2 cups of water. Spray on mirrors, then wipe with paper towels.
- Apply the diluted vinegar to countertops and fixtures, then wipe with a microfibre cloth.
- Scrub shower/tub walls and floor, plus toilet, with a hard-bristle brush, then rinse.
- Sweep, then mop the floor with an appropriate product. To clean tile, use 4 litres of hot water and 1 cup of white distilled vinegar.
- Return freshly laundered towels and mats to their proper places.
Up next, we head into the kitchen armed with an arsenal of tips and tricks!
Photo by PlanetCare on Unsplash